外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

 Home Page | Photos | Video | Forum | Most Popular | Special Reports | Biz China Weekly
Make Us Your Home Page
Most Searched: G20  CPC  South China Sea  Belt and Road Initiative  AIIB  

Syrian army controls 95 pct of Aleppo, 100,000 civilians evacuated: Russian Defense Ministry

Source: Xinhua   2016-12-12 21:31:49

MOSCOW, Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army has taken complete control of over 95 percent of Aleppo's territory previously held by rebels, with over 100,000 civilians evacuated from the Syrian city, the Russian Defense Ministry said Monday.

According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation of Opposing Sides, the Syrian army has seized three more neighborhoods in the war-ravaged eastern Aleppo in the last 24 hours, as a result of which, the total territory held by rebel militants in the eastern part of the city is less than 10 square km.

Meanwhile, more than 100,000 civilians, including 40,484 children, have been evacuated from the city since the Syrian government's offensive began, the center said in a statement.

It added that 2,215 militants have laid down their weapons and up to 2,137 were granted amnesty.

Aleppo, once Syria's largest city and former commercial center, has been bitterly contested by the Syrian army and the rebels due to its strategic location.

Over recent months, Syrian government troops have made a major breakthrough in their latest efforts to clear the city of militants.

Editor: Hou Qiang
Related News
           
Photos  >>
Video  >>
  Special Reports  >>
Xinhuanet

Syrian army controls 95 pct of Aleppo, 100,000 civilians evacuated: Russian Defense Ministry

Source: Xinhua 2016-12-12 21:31:49

MOSCOW, Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- The Syrian army has taken complete control of over 95 percent of Aleppo's territory previously held by rebels, with over 100,000 civilians evacuated from the Syrian city, the Russian Defense Ministry said Monday.

According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation of Opposing Sides, the Syrian army has seized three more neighborhoods in the war-ravaged eastern Aleppo in the last 24 hours, as a result of which, the total territory held by rebel militants in the eastern part of the city is less than 10 square km.

Meanwhile, more than 100,000 civilians, including 40,484 children, have been evacuated from the city since the Syrian government's offensive began, the center said in a statement.

It added that 2,215 militants have laid down their weapons and up to 2,137 were granted amnesty.

Aleppo, once Syria's largest city and former commercial center, has been bitterly contested by the Syrian army and the rebels due to its strategic location.

Over recent months, Syrian government troops have made a major breakthrough in their latest efforts to clear the city of militants.

010020070750000000000000011100001358998081