"/>

外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Philippines summons U.S. envoy to explain report tagging Duterte as "threat"
Source: Xinhua   2018-02-23 18:10:23

MANILA, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- The Philippines has summoned U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines to the presidential palace to shed light on the recently released U.S. intelligence report that tags President Rodrigo Duterte as a "regional threat," Philippine and U.S. officials said on Friday.

Duterte's office and the U.S. Embassy issued separate statements about the meeting between Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea and Ambassador Sung Kim on Thursday at the Malacanang presidential palace.

The report, titled Worldwide Threat Assessment Report published by the Director of National Intelligence, is an annual assessment on conditions in each of the world's various regions based on widely available information.

It placed Duterte's name under the heading "regional threats."

The U.S. Embassy said in a statement that Kim met with Medialdea to "explain the nature" of the report. "Their discussion focused on the references to the Philippines in the report, including clarifying that the information about the Philippines had been previously reported by media sources," the embassy said.

As a result of the meeting, presidential palace said that Medialdea instructed the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Philippines, through its embassy in Washington, "to coordinate and engage with the U.S. agencies involved in the writing of the assessment."

Medialdea further directed the embassy officials and staff in the U.S. "to provide the latter with accurate information on the realities happening on the ground in the Philippines, including the actions taken by (Duterte) and his administration to promote socioeconomic development for the country and provide a safe and secure environment for all Filipinos, respecting at all times the rule of law."

The report stirred up the administration of Duterte, who took office in June 2016. He will serve a six-year, single term until 2022.

On Wednesday, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque slammed the report, dismissing the U.S. intelligence community's assessment "as myopic and speculative at best."

Editor: Yurou
Related News
Xinhuanet

Philippines summons U.S. envoy to explain report tagging Duterte as "threat"

Source: Xinhua 2018-02-23 18:10:23
[Editor: huaxia]

MANILA, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- The Philippines has summoned U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines to the presidential palace to shed light on the recently released U.S. intelligence report that tags President Rodrigo Duterte as a "regional threat," Philippine and U.S. officials said on Friday.

Duterte's office and the U.S. Embassy issued separate statements about the meeting between Executive Secretary Salvador Medialdea and Ambassador Sung Kim on Thursday at the Malacanang presidential palace.

The report, titled Worldwide Threat Assessment Report published by the Director of National Intelligence, is an annual assessment on conditions in each of the world's various regions based on widely available information.

It placed Duterte's name under the heading "regional threats."

The U.S. Embassy said in a statement that Kim met with Medialdea to "explain the nature" of the report. "Their discussion focused on the references to the Philippines in the report, including clarifying that the information about the Philippines had been previously reported by media sources," the embassy said.

As a result of the meeting, presidential palace said that Medialdea instructed the Department of Foreign Affairs of the Philippines, through its embassy in Washington, "to coordinate and engage with the U.S. agencies involved in the writing of the assessment."

Medialdea further directed the embassy officials and staff in the U.S. "to provide the latter with accurate information on the realities happening on the ground in the Philippines, including the actions taken by (Duterte) and his administration to promote socioeconomic development for the country and provide a safe and secure environment for all Filipinos, respecting at all times the rule of law."

The report stirred up the administration of Duterte, who took office in June 2016. He will serve a six-year, single term until 2022.

On Wednesday, Presidential Spokesperson Harry Roque slammed the report, dismissing the U.S. intelligence community's assessment "as myopic and speculative at best."

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011100001369945371