外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Africa  

Egypt announces primary budget surplus for 1st time in 15 years

Source: Xinhua   2018-07-06 04:39:22

CAIRO, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Egypt announced on Thursday it had a primary budget surplus for the first time in 15 years, Finance Minister Mohamed Mait said, according to official Ahram Online news website.

The state budget achieved a 0.2 percent primary budget surplus, worth 4 billion Egyptian pounds (nearly 223 million U.S. dollars) in its 2017-2018 fiscal year.

It surpassed the target of 3 billion Egyptian pound (nearly 167 million dollars), the minister said at a press conference following his inspection tour of Egypt's Large Taxpayers Center (LTC).

Egypt's fiscal year runs from beginning of July to end of June of the following year.

The country expected its 2017-2018 budget deficit to stand at 9.8 percent, slightly above the 9.1 percent it said last year it was expecting.

Mait told reporters that revenues expected from the 2018-2019 fisical year budget were around 989 billion Egyptian pounds (55 billion dollars), 817 billion of which would be spent on debts and interest.

The country's foreign reserves rose by the end of June to 44.258 billion dollars from 44.139 billion dollars, the central bank also announced on Thursday.

After experience an ailing economy over several years due to turmoil and lax security, Egypt's government float the Egyptian pound by half in 2016, and adopted reform economic measures like fuel and electricity subsidy cuts this year.

The latest measures, despite exhausting poor people, were praised by economists and secured a 12-billion-dollar International Monetary Fund loan, half of which was already received by Egypt.

Editor: yan
Related News
Home >> Africa            
Xinhuanet

Egypt announces primary budget surplus for 1st time in 15 years

Source: Xinhua 2018-07-06 04:39:22

CAIRO, July 5 (Xinhua) -- Egypt announced on Thursday it had a primary budget surplus for the first time in 15 years, Finance Minister Mohamed Mait said, according to official Ahram Online news website.

The state budget achieved a 0.2 percent primary budget surplus, worth 4 billion Egyptian pounds (nearly 223 million U.S. dollars) in its 2017-2018 fiscal year.

It surpassed the target of 3 billion Egyptian pound (nearly 167 million dollars), the minister said at a press conference following his inspection tour of Egypt's Large Taxpayers Center (LTC).

Egypt's fiscal year runs from beginning of July to end of June of the following year.

The country expected its 2017-2018 budget deficit to stand at 9.8 percent, slightly above the 9.1 percent it said last year it was expecting.

Mait told reporters that revenues expected from the 2018-2019 fisical year budget were around 989 billion Egyptian pounds (55 billion dollars), 817 billion of which would be spent on debts and interest.

The country's foreign reserves rose by the end of June to 44.258 billion dollars from 44.139 billion dollars, the central bank also announced on Thursday.

After experience an ailing economy over several years due to turmoil and lax security, Egypt's government float the Egyptian pound by half in 2016, and adopted reform economic measures like fuel and electricity subsidy cuts this year.

The latest measures, despite exhausting poor people, were praised by economists and secured a 12-billion-dollar International Monetary Fund loan, half of which was already received by Egypt.

[Editor: huaxia]
010020070750000000000000011105521373045231