日韩中文无码电影,AV不卡一区二区最新

外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

At least 50 killed, many abducted in armed attack in NW Nigeria: lawmaker

Source: Xinhua

Editor: huaxia

2026-02-21 22:46:00

ABUJA, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- At least 50 people were killed and a significant number of others abducted after a group of armed men launched a brutal attack on a village in Nigeria's northwestern state of Zamfara, a local lawmaker said.

The raid on Tungan Dutse village, located in the Bukkuyum Local Government Area, reportedly began Thursday evening and continued into Friday morning, Hamisu Faru, a lawmaker representing the affected area at the Zamfara State House of Assembly, told local media on Saturday.

The attackers arrived on more than 150 motorcycles, moving through the community, shooting indiscriminately at residents and razing some buildings, Faru said, citing a preliminary assessment of the incident.

"The attackers invaded the village in large numbers, leaving at least 50 people dead," the local official said, noting that the exact number of people abducted during the attack remained unclear, as many fled into nearby bushes for safety.

The victims of the attack included traders and farmers, with many of the abducted reported to be women and children, according to Faru.

No security agency has so far confirmed the incident.