外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Jiuzhai Valley to gradually reopen after earthquake

Source: Xinhua| 2018-01-07 15:52:47|Editor: Liangyu
Video PlayerClose

CHENGDU, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- UNESCO World Heritage Site Jiuzhai Valley will reopen gradually after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck the popular tourist destination last August, according to a local official.

Liu Zuoming, Communist Party chief of the Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture of Aba in southwest China's Sichuan Province, said that the park will reopen partially and gradually.

The restoration will be completed in three years. Admission fees are expected to be reduced and tickets need to be booked in advance, Liu said.

The Sichuan government issued a restoration plan last November and decided to invest 11.8 billion yuan (1.8 billion U.S. dollars) into the restoration work.

Jiuzhai Valley, or Jiuzhaigou National Park, located in the mountains on the eastern edge of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, is well-known for its ethnic minority communities, superb mountainous landscape and stunning scenery.

Jiuzhai Valley has received more than 32 million tourists from home and abroad over the past 10 years. It closed on Aug. 8 last year due to the earthquake.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001368780731