外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

4 mainland tourists die in Taiwan earthquake, 5 others trapped

Source: Xinhua| 2018-02-08 10:56:53|Editor: Zhou Xin
Video PlayerClose

TAIPEI, Feb. 8 (Xinhua) -- Four tourists from the mainland had been confirmed dead as of Thursday morning after a magnitude-6.5 earthquake hit Taiwan's Hualien County.

Three of the dead, all female, were found in the damaged Yun Men Tusi Ti building. Another female tourist was rescued from the same building Wednesday, but was declared dead Wednesday evening.

Rescuers said five other mainland tourists are still trapped in the building, including four adults and one child.

So far, no signs of life have been detected from the room of the trapped. Rescuers said they could not enter the room because it was severely squeezed.

Nine people in total were killed, 266 injured and 62 still missing as of 8:00 a.m. Thursday after the earthquake jolted waters near Hualien County at 11:50 p.m. Tuesday.

It was the most severe earthquake to hit Hualien in five decades, according to Fu Kun-Chi, head of Hualien County.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001369585481