外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

France joins airstrikes on Syrian sites with U.S., Britain, says Macron

Source: Xinhua| 2018-04-14 14:33:19|Editor: pengying
Video PlayerClose

PARIS, April 14 (Xinhua) -- The French army joined on Friday night the United States and Britain in an operation targeting the clandestine chemical arsenal in Syria, French President Emmanuel Macron announced in an official statement early Saturday.

"I ordered the French armed forces to intervene tonight, as part of an international operation conducted in coalition with the United States of America and the United Kingdom and directed against the clandestine chemical arsenal of the Syrian regime," Macron said.

"Our response has been limited to the capabilities of the Syrian regime for the production and use of chemical weapons," he said.

U.S. President Donald Trump ordered an air strike against Syria last year to punish the government's another alleged use of chemical weapons against the civilians, in a move that he said has destroyed 20 percent of the Syrian air forces.

Activists and rebels in Syria claimed that Syrian forces used chlorine gas in the April 7 attack against the rebel-held town of Douma near Damascus. The Syrian government has denied the allegation and called the reports fake news that the West uses to justify its attacks on the country.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001371107091