外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Deal reached for Syrian army's entry to all rebel-held areas in Quneitra

Source: Xinhua| 2018-07-19 15:45:27|Editor: Shi Yinglun
Video PlayerClose

DAMASCUS, July 19 (Xinhua) -- A deal was reached Thursday for the entry of the Syrian army to all rebel-held areas in the southern province of Quneitra near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, state news agency SANA reported.

According to the deal, which is backed by Russia, the Syrian army will enter all of the areas that had been controlled by the government before 2011, the year of the Syrian war, said SANA.

It said the rebels will surrender their weapons, those who reject to reconcile with the government will evacuate to rebel-held areas in northern Syria; others who want to stay will embark on a reconciliation process with the government.

The deal will see the entire Quneitra province near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights back under the government control.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001373354701