外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

PLO official slams Israel's threats to stop relief agency's activities in Jerusalem

Source: Xinhua| 2018-09-04 04:19:36|Editor: Mu Xuequan
Video PlayerClose

RAMALLAH, Sept. 3 (Xinhua) -- A senior Palestinian official slammed Monday the Israeli threats to stop the activities of the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA) in East Jerusalem.

Hanan Ashrawi, member of Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), said in a press statement that the Israeli threats are "a disregard to the international order and its laws."

Mayor of Jerusalem Nir Barkat announced earlier that he intends to draw up a plan for submission to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to expel UNRWA from East Jerusalem.

Ashrawi said Barkat's remarks "are arrogant and irresponsible."

She noted that these remarks "are targeting the Palestinian refugees and their rights that were guaranteed by international and humanitarian laws."

Ashrawi stressed that Israel "is not entitled to change the mandate, duties and responsibilities of UNRWA as defined by the United Nations," adding that such remarks "come as a result of the U.S. political, legal and financial biased support to Israel."

She said the Israeli actions were encouraged by the recent U.S. unilateral decisions, including the complete cessation of UNRWA funding and redefining the status of Palestinian refugees.

Meanwhile, the UNRWA spokesman Sami Mshasha told the official Voice of Palestine radio that "the agency has not received any information or notice to stop its activities in Jerusalem."

"The agency's five schools in the city are still operating in addition to the main medical center and other medical, social and relief services," he said.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105091374421591