外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Philippine health department declares measles outbreak in Metro Manila

Source: Xinhua| 2019-02-06 19:36:30|Editor: ZX
Video PlayerClose

MANILA, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- The Philippine health department has noted a sharp rise of measles cases in Metro Manila, prompting health authorities to declare on Wednesday measles outbreak in the Philippine capital.

Health Secretary Francisco Duque officially declared an outbreak in Metro Manila, also called the National Capital Region (NCR), after the number of measles cases continue to rise.

Measles cases in the NCR rose by 550 percent from Jan. 1 to Feb. 6, 2019 compared to the same period last year, he added.

As of Feb. 2, Health Undersecretary Enrico Domingo said at least 861 suspected cases of measles have been reported all over Metro Manila.

Many of the cases were recorded in the cities of Quezon, Manila, Caloocan, Marikina, Pasig, Navotas, Paranaque, Taguig, Pasay and Malabon, Domingo said.

Measles, locally known as "tigdas," is a highly contagious viral disease that is transmitted via droplets from the nose, mouth or throat of infected persons.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001378028691