外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Venezuela to begin "reconstruction" of electricity system

Source: Xinhua| 2019-03-29 10:27:24|Editor: Xiaoxia
Video PlayerClose

CARACAS, March 28 (Xinhua) -- Venezuela's Communications Minister Jorge Rodriguez announced Thursday the start of a new phase in reconstructing the country's national electricity system following attacks this month.

"We are going to enter a new phase of reconstruction and total resizing of the national electricity system and the petroleum installations," Rodriguez told the press.

He also called on citizens to use electricity rationally following the attack on the Guri hydroelectric power station, the country's main plant, on Monday.

"Let's save electricity and stay on the streets with our disposition to be free, sovereign and independent," he added.

Caracas restored power supply on Thursday following Monday's massive outage.

On March 7, Venezuela suffered its first massive blackout that left the country without power for five days. Rodriguez said that the "attack" was a cyber warfare against the nucleus of the Guri power station.

The minister warned that since then they have detected "at least four severe sabotages in the national electricity system."

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001379330511