外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Indian FM says 3 Indians killed in Sri Lanka blasts

Source: Xinhua| 2019-04-22 01:20:38|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

NEW DELHI, April 21 (Xinhua) -- Indian Foreign Minster Sushma Swaraj said on Sunday that three Indian nationals were among those killed in a series of blasts that rocked Sri Lanka.

The eight bombs that ripped through three churches during Easter services, four luxury hotels and a guest house killed over 200 people and wounded 450 others.

"I have just spoken to the foreign minister of Sri Lanka Tilak Marapana. He confirmed that unfortunately, 207 persons have lost their lives and more than 450 are injured in the terror blasts," Swaraj wrote on Twitter. "Indian High Commission in Colombo has conveyed that National Hospital has informed them about the death of three Indian nationals."

New Delhi strongly condemn the blasts in Sri Lanka.

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi called Sri Lankan President and Prime Minister and conveyed his heartfelt condolences at the loss of innocent lives in the attacks.

The Sri Lankan government has announced a curfew and temporary shutdown of social media.

So far no group has claimed responsibility for the blasts.

The island nation in past has battled military campaign launched by the Tamil Tiger rebels, who were demanding separate Tamil homeland in the northern and eastern provinces. The group collapsed in 2009 after its supreme leader was killed.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521379964251