外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

UN condemns deadly attack on migrant detention center in Libya's Tripoli

Source: Xinhua| 2019-07-04 03:05:55|Editor: yan
Video PlayerClose

TRIPOLI, July 3 (Xinhua) -- The United Nations Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) on Wednesday condemned the deadly attack on a migration center in the capital Tripoli, which left dozens killed.

The UNSMIL said it strongly condemns the attack on a compound in Tajoura where migrants were detained, which led to at least 44 deaths and more than 130 severe injuries, adding that this is the second time this facility, hosting about 600 migrants, has been attacked.

"This attack clearly could constitute a war crime, as it killed by surprise innocent people whose dire conditions forced them to be in that shelter," said UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghassan Salame.

"The absurdity of this ongoing war has led this odious bloody carnage to its most hideous and most tragic consequences," Salame added.

The UNSMIL called for an immediate stop to "violations and attacks on civilians in Libya," reminding all the parties in Libya of their obligations under international laws in force.

Both of the east-based army and the rival UN-backed government have exchanged accusations for the deadly attack.

The east-based army has been leading a military campaign since early April to take over Tripoli from the internationally-recognized Government of National Accord, which has so far killed hundreds of people, injured thousands of others, and caused tens of thousands to flee their homes.

Libya has been suffering escalating violence and political turmoil since the fall of late leader Muammar Gaddafi's regime in 2011.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011105521381965051