外国黄片网站黄色片一级视屏|国产视频-日美不卡在线视频|看欧美1级1级1级生活片儿|青青草人人插青青操干日AV|青青操在线免费观看av|一级成年国产中文字幕av一|美女黄黄视频骚货网站在线观看|欧美一级做一级a做片|少妇高潮一区二区三区99|丁香五月蜜桃久久久亚洲精品成人

Afghan gov't forces free 15 from Taliban custody

Source: Xinhua| 2019-08-26 12:38:32|Editor: xuxin
Video PlayerClose

AFGHANISTAN-KUNDUZ-SPECIAL FORCES-MILITARY OPERATION

Photo taken on Aug. 26, 2019 shows members of Afghan special forces after a military operation in Kunduz province, Afghanistan, Aug. 26, 2019. The Afghan special forces waged an operation and freed 15 people from a Taliban hideout in the country's northern province of Kunduz overnight, the command of special forces said Monday. (Photo by Ajmal Kakar/Xinhua)

KABUL, Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- The Afghan special forces waged an operation and freed 15 people from a Taliban hideout in the country's northern province of Kunduz overnight, the command of special forces said Monday.

"Afghan Special Operations Forces launched an operation in Imam Sahib district, Kunduz province last night. Eight soldiers and seven civilians were freed from Taliban clutch and an explosive materials' depot was also destroyed after the raid," the forces said in a statement.

The freed people were shifted to an army camp and received medical treatment, according to the statement.

They will join their families soon, the statement added.

Taliban insurgents frequently detain civilians and off-duty soldiers from across villages and highways and charge civilians for spying for government security forces.

The Taliban militant group has not made a comment on the report so far.

TOP STORIES
EDITOR’S CHOICE
MOST VIEWED
EXPLORE XINHUANET
010020070750000000000000011100001383392531